Sunday, March 06, 2016

Korean Drama: Sung Yu-ri (member of Fin.K.L)

Sung Yu-ri is one of my favourite Korean artist. She was a member of the now-defunct K-pop group Fin.K.L. Among the Fin.K.L members, she is the only one who considered quite successful being an actress. Just realise that her last drama was "The Secret of Birth" in 2013, none after that except one movie "Summer Snow" in 2015. But, seems she is going to have new drama in 2016, I will surely wait for that.

Talking about Fin.K.L, their song "True Love" is the main theme song of the very first Korean Drama that I ever watched, "All About Eve". For nostalgic purpose, herewith the Music Video that I can find in YouTube.
Fin.K.L. - True Love MV (All About Eve - 이브 의 모든것)

And, below is one of Fin.K.L MV of their most favourite song, "Forever Love". I love this song, they are still very young, and Sung Yu-ri sooooo damn cute! ha ha...

Fin.K.L. - Forever Love MV (영원한 사랑)

Well, enough about Fin.K.L., now herewith some selected Sung Yu-ri photos those I can find in internet, hope you like it... :-)






If you a fans of her, you can follow her official Facebook account or Instagram account.

No comments: