Sunday, April 26, 2009

Korean Drama: Han Ji Min

Last night, I just finished one of the latest Korean Drama, Cain and Abel, a 2009 production.

Well, it is not much different to typical Korean Drama, never far from story about love triangle, old time scandal, hate, evil mind, and fight among family for inheritance, control of family business, etc. The interesting part only the beginning part, roughly a quarter of the story, quite full of action with most of the story took place in China. I won't write about the story here because there are already many websites you can go and read about it, e.g. koreandrama.org

I would prefer write about the main actor & actress of this drama. Honestly among them, I think So Ji-Seob is the main attractiveness of this drama, name that can be sold to wider audience since he is one of the popular Korean actor. But, I won't write about him, I will write about the main actress, Han Ji Min, instead.

Since her appearance as supporting actress in Jewel In The Palace (a.k.a Dae Jang Geum), I know Han Ji Min has future and will have good career in Korean Drama industry... she is pretty, cute, and adorable. Since then, she has acted in several dramas, among them, the ones those I have watched are Resurrection and several first episodes of Capital Scandal. But, those didn't impressed me much... it's only in Cain and Abel, she acted quite well and gel into the character. She seriously learned North Korean accent and also Mandarin language for this drama and finally, yes, she looks prettier and cuter... he he he...

Here are some of her pictures that I found after googling her name and then edit them a bit. Very cute...




No comments: