Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life: Japanese Cuisine, Koh-San = Sumo

Refer to my previous posted blog where I mentioned that I went to Lot 1 Choa Chu Kang (CCK) and found out my fave food stall, a japanese cuisine, no more there... well I finally found it again last Sunday but under different name: Koh-San Japanese Cuisine (in CCK it called Sumo Japanese Cuisine).



It's a quite interesting how I found it... backed to couple weeks ago when I was windows shopping @ Compasspoint Mall, someone pat my shoulder and when I saw him I forgot who he was... but later he reminded me that he used to work @ CCK's Sumo Japanese Cuisine... what a coincidence because since I found out Sumo has closed down, I'm still wondering whether it has opened in another place or not. He then told me that one of the chef now working @ Koh-San at Koufu Toa Payoh HDB Hub... so there I went last Sunday to taste back the original sashimi which stimulate my taste bud on raw fish, specifically raw salmon!

Below is fave meal, Sashimi Set Meal (picture), which I order regularly everytime I eat there... the set comes with tuna but I always ask to change it with more salmon. But quite sad now, the slices getting smaller and thinner... sigh! Singapore increasing rental cost eating my salmon! Well, but at least, it still fresher and the taste just nice for me.


This is the complete set meal menu:


And, this is the familiar Sumo ornament...


Well... interested to try (especially if you are boring with long queue or taste of Sakae Sushi)? Just take MRT to Toa Payoh then go to HDB Hub 2nd floor, Koufu Food Court, stall 1.

No comments: