Sunday, May 11, 2008

Japanese Drama: Takako Matsu

Takako Matsu is absolutely my favourite Japanese actress. She is very cute... just look at the picture and you will agree with me.

First time I watch Takako Matsu is in Love Generation where she plays an interesting role as a girl who just being dumped when she meet her unexpected true love, played by Takuya Kimura. Takako Matsu and Takuya Kimura forms a perfect pair in that drama. And, the partnership continue to the Hero, another interesting drama.

I just finished watch her latest drama, Yakusha Damashii (a.k.a At the Soul of an Actor), a very touching story about relationship of an orphan lady who get used to live alone, an old and selfish theatre actor who also live alone in his older days, and two little children who abandoned by their mother. A bit plain story in the beginning episodes but getting more interesting along the way, especially when the interactive between characters start take place. In my view, she acted very well in this drama.

She is also has singing career, but I haven't found any song of her that I favourite so far... well I will keep searching. But honestly, I love to see her in drama as actress rather than her as a singer, so I am looking forward to her next drama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is also the girl of my dream. I also saw her first time in Love Generation then her movie in Shigatsu Monogatari. When I first saw her, "Who is this girl with natural beauty of Japanese Girl?" She is also one of the rare Jap Idol who never take a swimsuit photoshoot. Like her.