Thursday, January 03, 2008

Korean Drama: Yoon Eun Hye

I admire Yoon Eun Hye more for her acting talent rather than her cute and adorable face (see the picture if you don't believe), she is a new found gem which has started shining.

Leaving her singing career (Baby VOX) and starting her acting career, I believe, is one of her best decision. Her first acting in Princess Hour (Goong) - which I haven't see it completely - is quite promising, but the role she play didn't challenging enough to reveal her big talent because it only emphasize on her funny and childish act. The storyline is light and more emphasizing on how funny young teenagers get into the fairytale experience.

Her acting skill improved in The Vineyard Man which provide her with a more challenging role, to transform a typical spoiled and easy-life city-girl into a hard working country-girl. I believe she learned a lot from this drama. But it a bit pity, because the main actor was not acting good enough, he performed some, which what I see, unnatural act probably because this is his first acting as main actor. Eventhough they received some awards, the drama itself didn't reach the popularity it tried to achieve.

In The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince, her acting talent shines, she play the role as Go Eun Chan excellently. It can be seen how she can perfectly fit into her role character. Thanks to the challenging character that she had to perform and many parts where she had to express her deep emotions very naturally. As it can easily predicted, she received Top Excellent Award in MBC Award 2007.

She is one of the talented actress I see so far in Korean Drama industry and I believe she has bright future ahead if she keeps her current performance. Surely I am waiting for her next drama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her so much.She is so cute.
I like her style.Love u.. Eun Hye..
Try ur best.. I wish u be a shinning star in the world. :-)
^_^ aja .. aja