Monday, December 31, 2007

Korean Drama: Son Ye-Jin

Among the Korean Actresses, Son Ye-Jin is my favorite actress. She is not the prettiest but her matured, feminine, calm and innocent-look personality shown through most of her drama series is the one that catch my heart most. I am not sure whether it is her actual personality but judging her popularity because of she can fit perfectly into that character, I am pretty sure it should be the one.

She is the classic type: Doesn't look pretty on the first sight but the longer you see her the more prettier she is.

Even though her acting is not the best, but still I like to see her performance in her drama and movie mainly because I love to see her, period.

I watched her famous TV Series: Summer Scent, which lead her to giant step in her career in following movies: The Art of Seduction, A Moment To Remember and April Snow. She played a bit naughty in The Art of Seduction. And, the love scene with Bae Yong Jun in April Snow really break my heart....

No comments: