Sunday, February 27, 2011

Korean Drama: Kim Tae Hee

It's been quite long that I haven't write any actress from Korean Drama, last time was some time in 2009. But after last 4-days marathon watching My Princess, I decided to write this topic once again in this blog.

First time saw her in Stairway To Heaven acted as an Antagonist main character in 2003, then as main actress in Love Story in Harvard in 2004. This young Korean Actress, Kim Tae Hee, has been in a long journey in her career before landed at her highest level as main actress in IRIS (2009) and the latest, My Princess (2010).

What I can remember is her cute face, and beautiful-bright-and-big eyes in Stairway To Heaven (especially when she is angry or showing her evil character... he he he), then cheerful character in Love Story In Harvard, then serious character in IRIS. But still, her beautiful-bright-and-big eyes which eye-catching the most!

From tons of her pictures those can be found in internet (just google it!), here are some pictures of Kim Tae Hee that I like most:







1 comment:

filebookph said...

I so love here. She's a great korean actress and she's so beautiful.