Sunday, June 06, 2010

iPhoneApps: Facebook & Twitterrific (free)

In this social-networking era, not having a social-networking apps installed in your iPhone is a kind of strange... :) so, Facebook is considered mandatory... While it is very convenience to have Facebook in iPhone so you are connected wherever you go and can update your profile or upload photos any time, as it is inherited from iPhone, no adobe-flash support, so forget it to play your favorite Facebook games like FarmVille, CafeWorld, or FishVille in your iPhone... huh!


I am not a fans of Twitter... in term of social networking, I don't see Twitter is quite useful since I am not a famous person, or public figure who the legion of followers (or fans) would love to follow my tweet or curious about any news about me... :))
But, I found another way to use Twitter as a useful apps... as news consolidator for me... By following some favorite news broadcasters, I don't need to open each of their's website, just open Twitterrific and I can get the up-to-date and hot news in a second, amazing! And, since every tweet has link to the complete news, I just touch it and read, because Twitterrific will open in in separate screen without need to leave the apps... so convenience!

No comments: