Sunday, March 15, 2009

Life: A Visit to IT Show @ Suntec

What would be an IT Show in the middle of World's so-called 'Financial Crisis'? It was still crowded and people still willing to queue to buy products!! Well... it still looks promising... but need to see the real transaction figure before making judgement on consumer spending.


I went to the IT Show @ Suntec this afternoon... as usual... traffic jam (but don't care because I took bus to go there) and very crowded with spectators and bargain hunters... I thought it will be very packed exhibition hall and very difficult to move... but actually once I was inside, there was still space to move around quite smoothly.

What was new and innovative gadget? Nothing! There was no new gadget that attract my attention... everywhere were netbooks and notebooks... less and less desktop PC... then LCD TV price is getting cheaper and cheaper... imagine, a 47" Palladine LCD TV Full HD went for SGD 1,299!! very attractive price considering I bought my Sony 32" LCD TV for SGD 2,499 3-and-half years ago... wish all well-known brand LCD TV to fall to that level of price within this year... ha ha ha... dream on it!!

I was there, roaming on Level 4 and then Level 6, until 7pm... roughly 2 hours before I decided to go home, quite boring and tired...

No comments: