Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Japanese Drama: Masami Nagasawa - A Bit More About Her

I've mentioned about this Japanese Actress in my previous posting after I saw her two award-winning drama: Proposal Daisakusen (Operation Love) and Last Friends. Afterward, I watched two more: Yasashii Jikan (Affectionate Time - as one of supporting actress) and Nada Sou Sou (Stream of Tears - as lead actress).

Masami Nagasawa enter the entertainment business in year 2000 after winning the 5th Toho "Cinderella" Contest at the age of 12, the youngest winner ever. Over the years she has gained popularity through involvement in some good and award winning movies and dramas.

She was ranked 9th in 2007 Most Influential People In Japan according to magazine Flash. She is the only female on the top 10 ranking. This shows how popular she is.

She is pretty, cute, and adorable. Herewith I posted some more of her pictures I found after 'google' it.

Her cute teenager look:


Her matured & elegant look:


Her sexy look:


Her melancholic look:


Look so different here:


Ahh.. that smile...:

2 comments:

IHAB said...

so beautiful girls.. nice...

Anonymous said...

she is so cute :)