Friday, April 11, 2008

Music: Michael Learns To Rock

Michael Learns To Rock (MLTR) is my favourite band in the 90's and still valid even until now. They started well-known through their 1st hit single, The Actor, which was featured in MTV channel where I can still remember how they looked like especially the costume and hair! The band name was a bit strange and unusual but probably it was the one that might make people curious to know about it and pay attention.

I like almost all of MLTR songs, all such beautiful love songs. Songs like Sleeping Child, 25 Minutes, Breaking My Heart, I'm Gonna Be Around, Out Of The Blue, Paint My Love, That's Why, and You Took My Heart Away are always be in my music playlist. But among those, 25 Minutes is my most favourite one.

They started with 4-members group band but then one member left the band for a solo career in 2000. The lead singer, Jascha Richter, is the one who wrote most of popular MLTR songs.

No comments: