Thursday, February 14, 2008

Korean Drama: How Do I Know It

I know and started to attached to Korean Drama only after I moved to Singapore in 2002. That time, I come to Singapore to find job after got granted Singapore Permanent Resident. I rented room in Orchard area where I started to watch Singapore TV program on TV set provided by landlord in the living room. The first Korean Drama that I watched is All About Eve, I immediately like the story line and theme songs.

Well, like most of the TV Drama, they really know how to cut or end one episode so you are become curious and can't wait to see the next episode. This makes you attached and addicted to it.

2 comments:

kdramafan said...

Hallo Kris,
I am addicted with kdrama too. I am about to make a blog about it in bahasa Indonesian. I am embarassed at first because you know I am not young and the addicted fase usually when you are still young. Glad to find that someone at the similar age love the drama too.

kdramafan said...

Hallo Kris,
I am addicted with kdrama too. I am about to make a blog about it in bahasa Indonesian. I am embarassed at first because you know I am not young and the addicted fase usually when you are still young. Glad to find that someone at the similar age love the drama too.