Sunday, October 14, 2007

Life Goes On: Move to Sengkang (11-Oct-2007)

I moved to my own flat in Sengkang area on 11-Oct-2007, after 6 years living in Singapore and fortunately be able to rent condo at affordable price for so long. Rent price now went up so much, almost double due to supply shortage because so many old private property were en-bloc-ed, and at the same time the property market started picking up after almost 5 years downturn time.

My flat is quite near to the mall, MRT station, and bus station. So, it is very convenience and I'm very lucky because I don't need to spend money for renovation because the flat already very nice.

As usual, move house always be very tiring, so many things need to be packed. It does not end there... now come the time to unpack and reorganizing things which might take 1 week at least.

But, even though tired, I am very happy... I have my own house and can save more money respectively. Buying house is very seldom loose money, it a safe investment.

No comments: