Sunday, April 22, 2007

Get started again... after almost 2 years.

Well... it has been almost 2 years since I posted my last blog...

Writing this blog, I am sitting in McDonalds outlet with free internet... Thanks to Wireless@SG which was initiated by Singapore Government. I am pretty sure Singapore will catch up South Korean in term on broadband penetration and it will be a great opportunity for IT-entrepreneur to start thinking of new initiative and business to tap on this great IT infrastructure. I wish I have great idea cross my mind... some successful businesses started with simple idea which no one yet think of it.

I just bought new notebook, a Sony VAIO VGN-TX57GN, a very light notebook... only 1.25kg and very good design, I consider it as a piece of art. The battery can last up to approx. 4-5 hours (eventhough Sony claim it can last up to 9 hours), at least for my usage pattern. You can see the detail here.

Since this notebook coming with Windows Vista, I have no choice than learn how to use it... a bit tough in the beginning because it has tighter security control than Windows XP. I will share my experience along the way. Hopefully anyone reading my blog can get some troubleshooting tips.

Well... I think it is enough for today.

No comments: